How to play "Iron Man" with a floating floyd:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
    Most of my guitars are full floaters. If you look on the brass block closely you will see a warning. It says this"

WARNING...
    DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PLAY PARANOID WITH THIS BRIDGE

Huh, mine says do not play Iron Man........

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
      This is metal, play it however the fuck you want, as long as it's LOUD!!!!

Seriously though, a bunch of grown men (assumed), arguing over which E to play. I mean it's one thing to obsess over such minor details as the EXACT finish name of some goofy satin knobs, or how many screws are in an '84 Strat pickguard, but come on!!! A fuggin E note!!!
      Yes, I agree. It is an Entirely Extraneous Exchange which Exemplifies Everyone's Egos.
      Last edited by Twitch; 11-29-2011, 08:41 PM.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Tweeeeeeeeetch...that is was to many Es. Just how I love to say your name!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thats what she said.

Comment

Get way down there and wallow like Mr. Gillis here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkvD-GkMylc
            Last edited by Grawnday; 12-02-2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              Yes, I agree. It is an Entirely Extraneous Exchange which Exemplifies Everyone's Egos.
              haha I was not arguing in an aggressively agitated and argumentative way, just sharing knowledge!

Comment

Originally posted by tanpsi View Post
                haha I was not arguing in an aggressively agitated and argumentative way, just sharing knowledge!
                I wasnt saying anyone was saying anything negative, I was just concurring that the collective's contention constituted complete claptrap. Who cares where the E is played. Pick an E, if it sounds right, then fine, play that one. Who cares where the hell Iommi played it.

Comment

A video of now, might not show you how it was played in the studio. It's an "E" who gives a crap?
                  I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
                  X