Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Song "Fight For You" - Rough draft, hows the mix?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Song "Fight For You" - Rough draft, hows the mix?!?

http://www.jeffwizniak.com/mp3/FightForYou.mp3

Im still not sold on the lyrics or content, or the chorus for that matter.

Hows the mix sound?!? Im VERY open to changed for making it better (or more hardcore) I cant really scream, but any help/suggestions are appreciated!

I think it sounds pretty good. There were to many breaks in the song for me to appreciate them though. It seemed like there was 4 or so, I did'nt count really. Personally, I like to be cause off guard when there's a break in a song. But after the 2nd break, I knew there'd be more lol. I was diggin' the keyboard in the first verse(or whatever part of the song you want to call it.), it added uniqness to the song. But there was no other keyboard-ness after that. It's like the keyboardest just got up and left. Just my opinion there, that's the way I would choose to compose the song. But I might would also note that I'm a big fan of keyboardness sounds.

It does sound pretty good though all in all. I'm a pretty bad lyricist, possibley due to me not listening to what singers are saying alot of the time. So I can't really comment on your lyrics. They sound fine to me though, lol.

Comment

Dude.

That shit was rockin! Sounds to me like you might have a bit of an Iron Maiden influence, no?
      I liked the breaks, but I'm a fan of that stuff, it always brings the power of the song back and in your face harder when it comes back in. The only thing I would ditch would be the keyboards, I didn't miss them when they went away, the song rocked much harder without them in the mix.

But that's my personal preference, so please take it as such. Everything else sounded great, I hope to God you keep putting stuff out like this, it's nice to hear real balls to the wall rock!

Comment

Evol, I have 4 or 5 similar songs. Im finishing op vox on another 3, updating my webpage, and posting free mp3's. Super thanks though, those kind of words make me want to record and try harder!

Comment

Good stuff dude! \m/ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by gemini8026 View Post
            Evol, I have 4 or 5 similar songs. Im finishing op vox on another 3, updating my webpage, and posting free mp3's. Super thanks though, those kind of words make me want to record and try harder!

When you get those songs done, let me know, I would love to have a listen! There's no need to try harder, it sounds to me like your doing a fine job.

Comment

Thats really good!, do you got a cd or anything?

Comment

I think it sounds really good the way it is

I am just starting to learn about recording... so I am listening to it as a music enthusiast... not as a recording engineer.

- Leo.

Comment

Working...
                X