Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
    Very Very Nice !!!

I listened to the I Executioner video, really cool stuff !!!

Good luck with your new album !!!

Great mixing up of the riffs, both of you guys.

Is that a Jap Strat your buddy has ?? I have to get one.

I'd also like to know what he's playing through.

Thanks.
    Cheers for the compliments!

If I remember rightly, Its a Jap Strat modded with a Floyd.. I do know theres a JB in the bridge and a JB junior in the neck ( not sure what the middle was again, but I can ask Ed.)
    Soon as the teaser track goes online at Lion Records I`ll send out a link

Actually, we just finished shooting a vid for the track just the other day at a crazy location roughly 30 miles from where we live.. called Steetley Magnasite in the cold dark North East of England.

What an awesome location!!! . Whilst we were filming, Two cops turned up and asked what we were doing, then one of em says `Can we stay and watch!` :ROTF: So we ended up with free security!

Check these out!

www.vendetta-theband.com
    www.atomhawk.com

Comment

I just stumbled across this. I shared a house with Ed in Fenham (I had moved from Sydney, so it was a bit of a culture shock!) for a few months back in the Mid Nineties. There were a few muso's in the house at the time.

I was in the room next to his. He used to practice until 2-3 Am. I would be asleep and would wake up and hear him still playing (i guess my subconscious thought "thats a tasty lick!").

He was pretty good back then but is now amazing. He was always quietly spoken but I guess his guitar did most of the talking!

Make sure you post details when the CD is out.

Cheers

Carl

Comment

Yep, that was killer!

Comment

Really, really good. Would love a PM when the album drops. Just fantastic playing.

Comment

Video and Album update!!!

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words...

Our 2nd album has a release date of the 6th NOV 2009, And here is the teaser ad and the link to the "My Revelation" vid which features the amazing backdrop of Steetley Magna site (A Terminator style landscape around 30 miles from where I live!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NGUsfslbj0

www.vendetta-theband.com
            www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Can your albums be purchased for downloads off of itunes of some other site?
              Causing chaos one note at a time!

-CJ-

Comment

Edward "Lynch". Bad-ass...
                8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Originally posted by Cjpalo View Post
                  Can your albums be purchased for downloads off of itunes of some other site?
                  Yep, I would think so, should be on itunes on the day of release.. or get it through Lion Musics download site.. http://www.lionmusic.com/ShopSelect.htm although its not on the page just yet.. it should be in a couple of days.

Cheerz
                  www.vendetta-theband.com
                  www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Originally posted by FloydRose4Prez View Post
                    Edward "Lynch". Bad-ass...
                    :ROTF: yep .. that sums my style exactly. my two fave players of all time!
                    www.vendetta-theband.com
                    www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Working...
                    X