http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iwWZbIzOXw
    DiMarzio Endorsee
    www.dimarzio.com
    Morley Endorsee
    www.morley.com
    "Intelli-Shred" author
    www.myspace.com/intellishred
    NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Hey man, those were cool. I used to be one of your students in Columbus! Small world, eh. You used to teach at Rucker's. How you been?
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Very Cool! I'm good. Staying busy. Still teaching full time and now I write books for NGW and do clinics, etc.
      DiMarzio Endorsee
      www.dimarzio.com
      Morley Endorsee
      www.morley.com
      "Intelli-Shred" author

Comment

That's great. I saw you in passing at Everything Musical a few months ago. I think we both were wondering, "Do I know that guy?" I remembered just as you walked out so didn't get a chance to say hey. Glad you're still in the biz. You were just in the process of getting stuff published when I was taking lessons. Glad that worked out for you. Awesome that you have your own sig guitar now, too.

I see you're playing tube stuff now. Just curious if you're still playing the Line 6 gear you had or if you've changed over to tubes exclusively.

Take care.
        ~Dan
        My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Very nice stuff.
          Second one reminds me of Robbie McIntosh's work on Little Wing for Sting back in the day.
          A+
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

NhSpike, THANKS for the compliment and for taking the time wot look and listen!

I still use L6 gear also.. more for studio and live television stuff and other time in conjunction with the tube rig.. thing with the tubes is that I always had a hard time finding something in the "real world" (non-boutique $$$) that would do everything I need sustain wise and STILL do extremely CLEAN.. the JSX is running in half power mode and I find that I can really open her up like that and get really nice sustain.. the sustain is what I'm looking for versus sheer bone crushing distortion.. both my gain channels are set to 6 1/2 (about 1 o'clock).. it has PLENTY of gain and I love the clean channel.. NO break up at all and the built in noise gate is also a plus.
            DiMarzio Endorsee
            www.dimarzio.com
            Morley Endorsee
            www.morley.com
            "Intelli-Shred" author

Comment

Working...
            X