Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RETALIATION - prog death metal - new song up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RETALIATION - prog death metal - new song up!!

hey there,

it's been awhile since i last posted over here...don't ask me why though...

anyways, lots of stuff has changed over here. as some of you might still remember, i used to play in the german death-thrash band final breath, and right now am playing in the melodic metal band backslash (www.myspace.com/backslash) as well as - and that's the new part of the story - in the death metal band RETALIATION (link below)...while the last EP was more like melodic death metal, their sound has changed a lot, partly due to myself joining the horde...i said progressive death metal in the title, but that's just due to the lack of a better term really

anyways, we just finished recording a brand new promo song as a sample of the new style, which can be found here:

www.myspace.com/retaliationdeath

it's the first one, called wrath defied.

one thing to mention is that i was in charge of everything recording related, i.e. production, mix, and master. as it's my first full band mix - before i did that project i only recorded scratchtracks for songwriting purposes - i'm obviously REALLY interested in what you guys thing about the mix - although comments on the song itself are also greatly appreciated, of course ;-)

thanks in advance,

dennis

holy fuck...
    crushing.

I have nothing bad to say about the mix, it's nicely balanced, fits the music and would be brutal enough to scare the bejesus out of my grandmother or whatever.
    I guess you will get some more critical answers on the Sneap forum...

Listening again, damn it you guys really take no prisoners, great songwriting. Much respect.
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Very Fuggin' Nice Bro!!!

Well, this explains where you've been hiding.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

first off all, thanks for the kind words folks greatly appreciated

i'm off to the summer breeze festival in a few hours, until sunday, therefore i won't be able to reply to this thread until then...just so that you won't wonder why i'm not replying to my own thread ;-)

see ya!

Comment

Added you guys, killer metal!!
          USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
          USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Working...
          X