Another 80's bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 80's bit

80's is the thing in the MP3 section these days, so I'll throw in this one. It was recorded about 3 months ago. I was supposed to go back and re record it at the time but never got around to it, and now it stays as is. Ahh the memories. Or was it mammaries??

Well either way hope you enjoy it [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: Another 80\'s bit

Originally posted by markpb:
    80's is the thing in the MP3 section these days, so I'll throw in this one. It was recorded about 3 months ago. I was supposed to go back and re record it at the time but never got around to it, and now it stays as is. Ahh the memories. Or was it mammaries??

Well either way hope you enjoy it [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude,

You have got Vivian down, man! Very nice...

Steve
    Henning Amplification Website - http://www.henningamps.com
    My Music Page (Mojave PeaceMaker, Axe-FX, Mesa MKIV and PODXT Pro Clips)

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Cool great job Mark, Last in Line is such a cool song....I like that a lot of Dio songs start out with clean intros etc. I was just listening to both of the first 2 Dio CD's on the drive to and from work today trying to figure out what 80 metal tune to do next...ah the irony. Think I'm gonna do Rainbow in the dark or Holy Diver.

As far as re-recording...I never get around to it either [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Mark, very nicely done bro, [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Wow Man, that was killer! You are much more precise with your soloing than I am. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Great tone.

Comment

Nice chops mister... It's screaming for the bass part, it would sound much better.

Keep on rockin' [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Rodrigo
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Hey thanks everyone for the comments! Shawn you should go for Holy Diver out of those two tunes, cuz it smokes. One of my top 3 Dio songs easy. On the hunt for 80's metal tunes? What about Tooth and Nail or something?? Thats up your alley... Or maybe you could do some Yngwang. Maybe one day I'll post a version of Far Beyond the Sun. In my case, it's called Far Beyond My Ability, and its a clip of my guitar being thrown down a flight of stairs over a drum track.Maybe a bit of delay and phase for the guitar...If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with f**ked up noises!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Dave, where's your version of In My Dreams ? Get with the program!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Markpb I love the song and the tone is just awesomme!!!! Dio was another one of my all time fav bands and Vivian just smoked on the guitar.Bro fantastic rendition of this classic well done! Now how about Rainbow in the dark???
                Kammo1 [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by markpb:
                  Hey thanks everyone for the comments! Shawn you should go for Holy Diver out of those two tunes, cuz it smokes. One of my top 3 Dio songs easy. On the hunt for 80's metal tunes? What about Tooth and Nail or something?? Thats up your alley... Or maybe you could do some Yngwang. Maybe one day I'll post a version of Far Beyond the Sun. In my case, it's called Far Beyond My Ability, and its a clip of my guitar being thrown down a flight of stairs over a drum track.Maybe a bit of delay and phase for the guitar...If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with f**ked up noises!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Dave, where's your version of In My Dreams ? Get with the program!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol Mark....I like doing Yngwie because I don't really practice per se so its challenge for me. EVen if I don't nail it they backing tracks kind of push me to be Yngwie like sans the additional pounds [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Wasn't it cambell that did that solo. If Dio could have found you he may still be making tunes [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] . Very nice job. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds just like 'em!
                      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
                      X