Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me and a friend rehearsing Vinnie Moore's Morning Star!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and a friend rehearsing Vinnie Moore's Morning Star!

My friend's name is Julio and he plays Jackson too!.

Guitars used:

Me: Jackson DK2
    Julio: Jackson DXMG

I'll post the final version next week, with bass and everything in place, please forgive the mistakes on this version, but we were just rehearsing.

MP3 - 5,16 MB Download File Here

Shoot comments!

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Facebook - Youtube

Re: Me and a friend rehearsing Vinnie Moore\'s Morning Star!

Sorry, got it all wrong. I used the DXMG and my friend the DK2.

We used Cubase SX 1.06 to redord the track, and the samples for the drums are from Best Service CD.
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Wow! That thing ROCK [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] !!! Litte question, who did most of the rythm bit?

Fong

Comment

I did the lead part end a friend of mine, called Julio, fellow jackson owner (he owns a DX2) played the rythm guitar, but we crossed toward the end and then crossed again in the final part.

It's going to improve this friday, I guarantee you that.! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

as a huge VM fan...that rocked [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

To be honest ... I wish I could play solos like you!! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Loved it!
              [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. It's always nice to hear good things from fellow guitar players. Feel free to post the bad things too, there's always room for improvement in my head (although i'm note so sure about my hands... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

As promised, here's a better version, now with bass and (guess what?) the guitars are in tune this time! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Mix is also better and i took more time mastering the whole thing, wich (i think) it shows.

Well, a few things for you to know. Julio transcribed the bass guitar, and he did a pretty good job. We changed gear too. I'm using my RR1 now, and Julio is using his DX2 (yes DX not DK).

Tempo is 105 in this version, but we need to get it up to 115 wich is the real speed of the track...

I'll post the final version when we can play it at 115 (probably when hell freezes over! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

So, please listen to it and tell us what you think.

The MP3 file is 160 kbps stereo now, so it's a little smaller (4,49 MB), for faster download.

Click Here to download
                Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
                X