Drumkit From Hell Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drumkit From Hell Users

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone would care to give me some DFH parts so that I can record some of my songs? (If it's not too much hassle) Thanks in advance. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Drumkit From Hell Users

Hey, long time no see! Were you out of town?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Umm...I haven't stopped posting here if that's what you mean, hehe. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

From about May 15 to May 28 you did all right....stopped posting....not that...uh...I'm keepin' count or anything....heh heh heh!

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hehehe. I didn't use the computer for like 2 weeks becouse I graduated from high school and haven't been much in my house lately, but I haven't forgotten the JCF. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by It's All In My H3ad:
            BECOUSE I graduated from high school
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That must've been a great school system! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by It's All In My H3ad:
              haven't been much in my house lately
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Is that a hint? To me? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hahaha....Anyway, can anyone give me some of the parts of DFH? I will really appreciate it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude,

Ron is laughing at the "BECOUSE" part of your statement... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anyways, what do you mean with some DFH parts??? Do you need a drum base with that sounds or the actual sample kit? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I'm looking for a snare, china cymbal and 2 crashes. I already have some parts that a friend gave me. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Contact me on Messenger and I can send you some of those.

Cheers! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Alright, I'll do that. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X