I recorded yet another beef.

Impudent_Fresco.mp3

Save as:

http://home.hetnet.nl/~boschwouter/Impudent_Fresco.mp3

Rgrdz,

~Bosch~

http://home.hetnet.nl/~boschwouter/

Re: Impudent_Fresco.mp3 * Shred for Squirrels * by Bosch

WTF!, I don't have enough compliments to respond to your posts, man! I can hear those hours spent with the instrument. Waaaaaaaaaay cool! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Thanx very much!!!

Though, notice it's only shred I'm able to produce [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

I've been playing for lots of years. Most years practicing, these days ONLY recording [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Greetz,

~Bosch~

Comment

absolutely fantastic.
        I made a rock n roll sin when I tried giving in to make money, had to turn down low.

Comment

"notice it's only shred I'm able to produce"
          That's what you've posted so far. I'm more than sure that you can play very good rhythm, too. I'm sure you're not like one guy I knew that was great lead player, but they had to have another guy to have the rhythm part covered. I believe it's a censequence of playing by yourself. I think playing a good rhythm part is as much a chalange as playing a good rhythm, if not more (since 95% and more of a song is rhythm part), so look at it from this perspective.
          I don't know if that makes any sense, but anyway, I admire your skills.

Comment

killer man,once again [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Both Thanx for the feedback! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Indeed I have neglected my chords. In my former metalband I played cool chordchops. But since I play solo it never captrured me again. Maybe someday in the future.

But what I ment to say is, is that I know I play well in this type of music but don't let my play any other genre cause it'll suck big time... but I don't mind, ... can't have it all [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Rgrdz,

~Bosch~

Comment

Working...
              X