i'm so delusional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm so delusional

my delusions are killin me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] sup?
    i'm workin on this solo thought i'd see if i could get a little feedback. I'm not to sure i want to end it the way i am doing here though. any sugg.?
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Re: i\'m so delusional

It sounds great to me, but that's your solo so you have to make decisions. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

super fast harmonic minor run sliding into an open string hit a very high harmonic on the G string and pull on up with the wang bar

Comment

Originally posted by dethritual:
        super fast harmonic minor run sliding into an open string hit a very high harmonic on the G string and pull on up with the wang bar
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] i hear ya. but i thought i had done that already [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Okay, it's clear to me now: I will check every mp3 you post! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

I like the sphere of the whole thing and I really dig your dominant, sort of positive arrogant style. It's pleasend to hear control.

Post the whole beef man! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Regards,

~Bosch~

Comment

Mosh On [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Dave, the piece sounds pretty killer, but:

-Is this gonna be an instrumental? The solo seems too long to me.

-I like the fast descending riff at :43 - :45
              Sounds very Testament-esque! You repeat it a little later, but

-The parts from :46 - 1:00 are really repetitive, I would cut all that out and end with the note at 1:11 by sliding down quickly and echoing the slide a la early Metallica.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I am not sure if I can offer anything suggestions on how to improve it. It just made me want to practicre more. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

hey thanx guys [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] sorry i took so long....no ron i didn't forget, [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] i'm just slackin [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  it does have lyrics, its just not time to put them down yet, i'll post a clip of something with some vox later.
                  Ron,as far as :46-1:00 [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] i'm workin on that, it was supposed to be a give and take thing,kinda like Q&A i want it to kinda repeat but i didn't want it to be a pentatonic thing like the early Metallica,which is cool but not what i was shooting for.
                  MOSH ON
                  DAVE

Comment

Working...
                  X