• 2 tracks of my bands last year album

here tey are
    http://www.strangedaysofchaos.de/sound/sis/5nach12.mp3
    http://www.strangedaysofchaos.de/sound/sis/vampir.mp3

i would be glad to get some feedback:
    how do you like it
    what kind of music is this
    what is to do better on our next album
    (we´re going to studio 17th till 23d of may)
    thanks for listening bro´s
    andy

Re: 2 tracks of my bands last year album

oh hell ya [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    thats kickin man [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    cool riffage,my kind of chunkin!what axes and amps were used? are you using the same gear for the next one?
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

thanks for the commendation
      i appreciate it very much that you like it
      i´m looking forward to present you some of our new work in the middle of the year
      in my opinion we approved our skills and songwriting much
      on this old recording we still had our old guitarplayer Henning, he used the "top model ibz saber" loaded with a "SD distortion", on a "engl screamer" through a "marshall jcm 800 4x12"
      i used my old "hohner st lynx" loaded with a "SD dimebucker" through my "engl-richie blackmore sig 100" and the same "marshall jcm 800 4x12"
      Henning doesn´t live in munich anymore so we have a new guitarplayer Michi since november
      he uses a "Gibson LP studio" through my "engl-rbs100" and a "laney 4x12"
      i now use either a "ke2" with "sd-jb" or a "Model6" with "SD distortion",through my "randall rh100" and that "jcm 800 4x12"
      i don´t know exactly which of these we will use to record with

Comment

Add some solos. The rest is great! I enjoyed listening to your tunes! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Great stuff!

Comment

Not a fan of the cookie monster vocals but the guitar rocks [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome riffage!!! I'm just learning german too!! Really like your stuff! Definately add some solos too it! Deine Musik ist ausgezeichnett, Ich kann nicht warten, mehr von Ihrer Musik zu hören.. I hope that's right?

Comment

thanks for your replies
              greats thanks for the compliments
              sadly i can´t solo good enough, i think we rather add some speed [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] (joke, it´s fast enough)
              i´m really exited now for recording our new 7 tracks in mid may
              unfortunately mixing and mastering will delay till july/august, so i think we will release it in september/october
              a great show comes now on the 15th of june: we´ll support Walls of Jericho and Terror at the munich "Backstage"-Club
              hell, i´m pleased to play with WoJ [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              i´ts always nice to support professional bands:
              last year Give Up The Ghost (ex American Nightmare) and Integrity
              last mont Darkest Hour [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              last saturday Keelhaul (oh my god, who can count these rhythms, that drummer is god [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] )

Comment

oh i forgot:
                you speak a good german
                only you must decide either speaking to someone polite(use Sie, Ihr) or as a friend (use Du, Dein)
                i think it´s quite difficult for you because in english you don´t decide, but use always You,Yours

Comment

hi
                  we´re back from studio, still alive but tired [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  though we had some serious problems with the mac [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] and logic5 (a handful crashdowns per session) [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] we managed to get through in 6 days
                  i was the only poor pig to do all 7 songs in 1 day, all the other guys went into 2 sessions
                  we finally recorded both guitars with my engl RBS100 and my old marshall cab
                  i used my ke2 and michi used his gibson lp special
                  we´ve got very fine results [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] and i´m really looking forward till the things are mixed and mastered to be able to released
                  maybe i´ll manage to pull out a roughmix for you guys, if you´re interested
                  andy

Comment

Great Guitars!!! good tone too! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X