X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't do it.....

Can anyone here do it
    The solo for Bark at the Moon.....guitar solo and outro solo
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: I can\'t do it.....

You want it tabbed or something?? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I have it tabbed out....but at 140 BPM if your picking hand isn't in shape, it will take work to get it there.

Bark at the Moon is NOT for the faint of heart...Jake is a picking fool, and the endless run of 16th's on the E, A, and D will push your endurance...and the final flurry of notes is picked...not legato....again, it will take some work to bring it up to speed.

Lemme know what you need.

Comment

Thats Cool, I have been working on that solo as well this past 2 days. When I started to get to the part near the end of the last legato picked run. I stopped. I reviewed that last riff just before he bends the "A" at the 17th fret on the E string. And said "Wow, is this transcribed correctly?" It didnt make sense to me? Why would he do this, lol.
        I have since then, looked for other tabs to compare it. Mine is from a guitar mag, for the practicing musician back way when. Good Luck.

Comment

This is the way I do it...

Comment

Great playing and intrepretation Mark [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Jake is hard to nail down....he has a lot of speed and has a unique style and note choice.

Comment

That was great!!!! I am definetly going to practice that really slow and get that up to speed. Definetly, inspiring. Awesome............ J.

Comment

Cool, my favorite Jake E. Lee solo [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Working...
                X