Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeverMore River Dragon rough mix

***********Deleted***********
    I'll post up a better version when It's done.
    Last edited by kmanick; 06-01-2008, 12:58 PM.
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Dunno about levels or that, but I forgot what I was listening to and found myself tapping my feet and thoroughly enjoying it! Sounds great!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Nice playing, but it was a little muddy sounding, IMO.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nick you sumbitch..I'll be back. I have a naked titty girl coming by to do a photo shoot for my friend's new guitar line "Strictly 7"..

Yes, Vinny is excited. She'll be standing by my Marshall stacks with their geetar in one hand and my sword in her other..The slogan.."choose your weapon" !!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cool!!
          Let me know what you think Bill (you're a funny fuck)
          I ended up mixing the JSX and the Recto together.
          I like it (I've got to remix it and redo the little breakdown lines, I'm off a
          beat and they're way too down in the mix ) but I think I've got much better mic positioning here than I did with the Enemies" takes (which I will finish too).
          This is dry too (I haven't really figured out Sonar yet :ROTF, just base line tracks to work off of .

Comment

Well she can conjur up a decent bone...I mean tone.

That's what I think!

Dude you have to check out my friends new guitar line..I told them about you. Their co is called Strickly 7..that's the name of the headstock..I played one of their scallopped V's..light as fuck. Their Curran Murphy model rules..well he's in their band!!

Suzie posed with my amps, anss stuff..they were here for hours. She's actually a pretty good guitarist herself..she's can chug like a mo fo!!

Your River Dragon sounds killer..I think you could back off some of the gain just a smidge. You should hear me nail those pinch harms in that riff. I think I even got Jeff beat there..I sound like a drunken Zakk playing that shit..Dun Dun Dun Dun...PING..PING..PING..PING!!!!
            Last edited by horns666; 06-01-2008, 06:27 AM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

She actually looks like she knows how to play that guitar.
              Nice tits!
              http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                She actually looks like she knows how to play that guitar.
                Nice tits!
                Yes and Yes.

Comment

+1.. Any more pics? :P

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
                    +1.. Any more pics? :P
                    Well, there a few more better ones on my thread. Didn't want to hi-jack Nick's MP3 thread anymore..

Nick, you do NM very well..you're a good player!

We took a bunch of pics @ my place this morning. I'll post 'em as soon as I get 'em. I really like the 7 string V my friends designed!

Comment

I just saw Nick deleted it..dude, you remind me of Strongbad!

..DELETED!!

Comment

Bill you got a link for this companies website?
                        that chick looks ten times hotter in the first pic than she does in the other 2.

Comment

WEll they ust getting it off the ground the company is are called Strictly 7. That freind was the one that introduced me to Jeff Loomis. As soon as they're up and runnin' ..I will let you guys know.

Suzie..The first two pics she's "modeling"..the other two she's just playing in her band. We just met last night..we're not even Myspace friends yet..I'm never there..

Comment

Working...
                          X