Finished song from my bands demo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished song from my bands demo...

We finally finished the demo (recorded it for free at a local high school, so the quality isn't superb, but it's decent) so I figured I'd post a song for you guys with vocals and what not...

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/f0rbidden/gentleman.mp3

I'm not playing any leads in this one, so blame any sloppiness on the other guitarist [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm gonna remix the demo myself once I get a hold of all the original files, so any advice you guys have would be appreciated!

I may even just take the drum recordings and the vocals and redo everything else at home with my Pod, because the tone we ended up with on the demo is incredibly fuzzy and hard to decipher...

Re: Finished song from my bands demo...

hey man, some cooool death in the making there [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] the only thing i could sug.is mabey some cymbal swells and cymbal bells at the start under that intro riff,that would really give it some spark there. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] and mabey some cymbal accents at the last 3 notes at 3:05 let it swell and grab it at the clean part, cause the way he just stops just leaves this hole and kinda kills the climax into the clean. but other than that i dig it man
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Sounds cool. It reminds me of the first record by The Gathering. Good sound quality. I think the solos should be a little more upfront, though. Other than that, great music.

Comment

That was awsome. but the intro is almost the same as spill the blood by Slayer, i am surprised u didn't notice. But other then that it was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotting666Cadaver:
          That was awsome. but the intro is almost the same as spill the blood by Slayer, i am surprised u didn't notice. But other then that it was cool.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, I noticed, I told that to our lead guitarist the day he taught me the song after I joined [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by DumpyWumpy:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Rotting666Cadaver:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, I noticed, I told that to our lead guitarist the day he taught me the song after I joined [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">aahhhhhhhhhh yes THATS why that sounded so familiar to me, [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] and if I'm not mistaken he is doing cymbal swells and accents under it....hmmm that may be why it came to mind to suggest that [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

excellent!
              I made a rock n roll sin when I tried giving in to make money, had to turn down low.

Comment

Working...
              X