Ibiza Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibiza Blue

Here's a little Spanish tune I've been working on for a while. I originally wrote this in the late '80s as an acoustic piece to fill out the first set at the Black Angus in Great Falls, MT. Apparently the OLD FOLKS who were still eating didn't care much for Priest, Scorps, or VH... [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Ibiza Blue

Once they left, the boys from the local military base would flood in and start screaming for metal.
    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Backing Track:
    -Takamine acoustic, thin pick.
    -One take on Intro/Verse, then cut and pasted to desired length.

Melody/LeadTrack:
    -Jackson '88LE, stone pick
    -One take, start to finish. Lots 'o warts, but I wanted to get it down so I could focus on my next project.

All guitars processed through the J-Station direct to SonorXL. Audio exported to .wav without any further processing, then encoded to .MP3.
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Re: Ibiza Blue

that is way cool, what is the chords for the acoustic part?
    anyway very slick job on that man

Comment

Very relaxing and enjoyable tune! Great job! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Smooth playing! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anders
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Great piece! The fact, that we use Jacksons doesn't mean it has to be meat and potatoes all the time... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet jam, dude! Great playing, builds nicely. I like the tone. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments!

Backing track chords...for Chopper54HD(standard tuning)

C#m, C#sus2, C#m
            Bsus4, B
            Ab, A, B

F#, Ab, F#, A, Ab
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
            X