Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Pulvarizing War Metal from the Nordic Gusts of Hate!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Pulvarizing War Metal from the Nordic Gusts of Hate!!!

Alright folks, here is some info on this true piece of true black metal. It was concieved from a substance known as boredom, and there was a lot of it. My friend Jason did all of the rhythm guitar and sent it to me. When I did the drums I was not aware of how the tune sounded and just made things up. The tempo is correct and it fits together but it is brutally chaotic. I sequenced the drums using leaf drums and sampled my own bass drum of me kicking a box to get that authentic true black metal kick drum tone. The keyboard intro was done by me, the bass was done by me, and the blazing guitar solo was also done by me. No lyrics or vocals as of yet, they might be added later. I had to make a new account with onlinerock because it kept telling me I did not have persmission to look at my file manager with the old account. But without further prolonging of the goodness, here she is.

Nordic Butt Vikings - War Hammers of Nothern Fagitude (My Hands are Frozen!)

Re: Black Pulvarizing War Metal from the Nordic Gusts of Hate!!!

And just to let you all know....it is meant as a joke! We made it sound like crap on purpose to capture the true-ness of pure black metal!

Comment

sounds like Dumbo Circus from Hell.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thats great man, good observation. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This actually has some real riffs going on guitarwise, sounds cool to me! And that's the problem, I thought this was tr00 Norwegian black metal? I shouldn't even be able to tell what instruments are there! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you want to hear TR00 GRIM KVLT Norwegian black metal, look no further than my other joke band, Dagligvarer (groceries in Norwegian)...

Here's a short clip of our newest song, Hymns to the Hooved One:

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/f0rbidden/hymns.mp3

(No competition is meant here, I just figured I'd waste some hard disk space on all of your computers with this lo-fi blast beat ridden masterpiece...)

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] That is awesome! When I finished the song and sent it back to my friend he even said ours was too good. I guess I just suck at sucking? I thought the keyboards was much for ours because true black metal doesn't use polished keyboards. Oh well, yours is perfect lol. I like how it keeps basically the same drum beat all the way through. I was just doing random things with mine. I don't I burried most of the song in the mix to make it craptacular and I made the mp3 at 296 which is probably to high quality for black metal. On the subject of joke bands, have you ever heard of Crotchduster? They are the greatest. If you want to hear some of their stuff, I can probably send some stuff through a chatting device like AIM or MSN. I am DiscoDave1776 on AIM and my hotmail thing is [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Dave:
              Pulvarizing
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I ded dat in perpoze u! I've seen fire and I've seen rain, I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end, I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but James Taylor is the man.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

seriously, when I listen to this. the only thing I can see is that old Disney show...dumbo circus. with the guys in the big stuffed suits. and the orangatan(sp?) playing the kaleiope all the time. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

it has vocals now! I will upload it to online rock and then get it on here asap. its a lot better now with vocals lol. some tr00 monotone mayhem singing! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I decided to hop on the bandwagon and make a real short one. The tools I used for it are me, a classical guitar, a pen, a glass of orange juice, and a bowie knife. Interesting isn't it? I'll post it tomorrow sometime.

Comment

Here it is! Way better now it has awesome gr1m vokills.

Gr1m and Tr00 with vokills to slaughter!

Comment

Working...
                        X