Goremetal song I made for fun, lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goremetal song I made for fun, lol

My drummer and I sat down the other night for 2 hours and wrote, sequenced, arranged and recorded this song in that time period....Don't take it seriously the whole thing is a joke but it was a fun 2 hours, haha! Here's the link:

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/f0rb...edbybones2.mp3

And you need the lyrics for the song to really reach its full potential so here ya go:

-Molested By Bones-

Screaming
    Writhing
    Torment
    Suffocating
    Wretched
    Body
    Bones now
    Infiltrating

Huh!

From the dead
    They arise
    Your life flashes before your eyes
    Sadistically
    The bones penetrate
    All orifices
    Ravaging constantly
    With no remorse

Choking on
    Skeletal fragments
    Blood gurgling in the back of your throat
    Agonizing
    Bleeding internally
    Force fed your flesh as your bones are removed from you
    Mutilated
    Defleshed
    But nerves still intact as the bones are now piercing you
    Marrow
    Slowly extracted
    Injected into your veins causing your blood to now clot

Molested by Bones!

Machete
    To the back
    Cracking through ribs
    The blade exits your chest
    Vertebrae
    Now exposed
    Having fun ripping them out of you one by one
    Open back
    Surgery
    Making my way through your chest cavity
    Tearing
    Through your lungs
    Your lifeless corpse lies on the table in front of me

Molested by Bones!

I'm doing the low vocals and my drummer is doing the highs, lol, enjoy!

Re: Goremetal song I made for fun, lol

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah in the last scream he does, you can hear him laugh after it because it sounded like an airplane, lol

[ February 20, 2004, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: DumpyWumpy ]

Comment

I want you to know, that song really spoke to me.

Comment

.....digin it
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I have done some recording for my own, but how do you get yours to sound so good? My tone doesnt sound too good when I record and my drum sequencing is somewhat better now I got the Drums From Hell samples. I have a Peavey 5150 half stack with a BBE sonic maximizer in the loop. I bought a THD Hot Plate a couple of weeks ago but it still hasn't came in for me to get from Guitarworks, hopefully they have it tomorrow. I am using a Shure SM57 mic to record as well. Do you have any tips or anything to share to get a better recording sound like you have? And the song is GREAT! Me and my friend Jason made a song making fun of early black metal. But of course, it was supposed to sound like complete crap. I sampled me kicking a box for the bass drum and it sounds hilarious. It has no lyrics though. I might have to put it up here sometime. Thanks for any tips or something you can help me out with man! And keep up the goodness! (note: those same words were spoken from me to Jon Schaffer a couple of weekends ago when he happend to be at Guitarworks when I was there.)

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Dave:
            I sampled me kicking a box for the bass drum and it sounds hilarious.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wahahaha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Disco Dave, thanks for the compliments man! I wish I could help ya but my setup is just guitar&gt;POD&gt;mixer&gt;computer and I know nothing about micing anything so I'm basically useless! Sorry I can't help ya out man!

Comment

I want to get it up here but unfortunately onlinerock.com is telling me I don't have permission to access my file manager. I think I got the file uploaded and all. I will try to mess with it again soon. It has a whole craptastical keyboard intro courtesy of me. The great thing about it is that my friend did all of the rhythm and he lives in another state. I made the drums with no knowledge but the tempo and it turned out to be kind of chaotic, perfect for early black nordic war mongering hate metal. the name of the song is great, its called Nordic Butt Vikings - War Hammers of Nothern Fagitude(My Hands are Frozen!). I played bass and put in the crapiest guitar solo ever, its wonderful. I will try to get this thing up here soon.

Comment

Brutal riffage there, DW. Gear list, please. POD settings, etc.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Ron, I played an 80's Washburn A5 Stage model (only guitar without a floyd so I could detune to drop C, haha) with a Duncan Designed H103B in the bridge I believe, whatever was in my DX10D...

As far as POD settings, christ I don't recall if I used the same patch I'm currently using when I recorded it, so I'm just gonna give you what I've been using recently, because it was PROBABLY the same patch, I tend to stick with one distortion for extended periods of time once I dial something in...

Amp: Modern Hi Gain
                    Cab: 4x12 96 Marshall w/Vintage 30s
                    Air: 46
                    Drive: 2 o'clock
                    Bass: Full on
                    Mids: just short of full on
                    Treble: Full on
                    Drive Boost: On
                    Distortion: On
                    Effects: A really quiet 388ms delay that I didn't even realize was on until today, it's that quiet, lol

The Pod goes into a little 8 channel Ross mixer after that. The EQ on there is set with treble at 3:30, Mids at 12:30 and Bass at 3:00.

Hope that was insightful!

Comment

In all seriousness I quite enjoyed that. Me and my friend make some shitty grindcore songs every now and then. We call ourselves pAn hAt(Pain Hate)some of our songs are Kill Your Parents In Their Sleep, Skull Fucking a Dead Fetus, and Mask of Vaginal Skin...really messed up stuff.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

the riffs are as good as always.

your drummer's vocals are hilarious.

Comment

I want to hear Mask of Vaginal Skin. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

The part around 1:40 is really cool. Fucking love that. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And your drummer has by far the worst falsetto I've ever heard. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Haha [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] that's one funny song!

Guitars were great!

Comment

Working...
                              X