Mindless Wankfest - My First MP3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindless Wankfest - My First MP3

Thanks for the input. Yeah, I didn't catch that before. Maybe that's why the file is so small....
    [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Mindless Wankfest - My First MP3

Okay, I hooked up the POD today and made a few recordings. This is a small one (191K). It's Modern Hi-Gain with a touch of delay and compression with a Charvel Model 2.

It's pretty raw quality and on a cheapie sound card, so try to overlook that. If it doesn't come up for some reason, right-click and Save Target As...

MindlessWankfest.MP3

Comments (negative or positive) are appreciated!
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Mindless Wankfest - My First MP3

I think the sound quality would improve a lot if you set a higher sample rate when you export the tracks to mp3...I noticed you only had 32kpbs, you should increase it to at least 128kbps.

Also, it would be cool to hear the shredding with a melodic riff in the background. (that would make the solo sound more melodic too)
      that's my $0.02 anyway!

- Rune.

Comment

sounds good to me! The reverb makes it sound like the feature spot at a concert. I could imagine Rhoads, Gillis or Moore tearing that off during their highlight spot at a show. Like you're about to launch into End Of The World [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Makes me wish I would pull my finger out long enough to actually play some guitar lately. Nice job. Now, how's about some wankery over a good backing track?

BTW, I didn't think the sound quality was that bad, for a mindless wank clip
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks, VitaminG! Yeah, I definitely plan to lay down some tracks with a drum machine and rhythm guitar. I might even fake some bass on there, too.
          [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Add some apreggios to break it up a little but other that I love it [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X