Rebecca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebecca

dude, your tone was excellent, did I catch that right, your 18 and started playing when you were 15. Wow. I'm 39 and started when I was 18 and I still suck [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] nice job

Re: Rebecca

I love it! It's like he lost Rebecca, and his need and desire is tearing him apart...or his love for her is so tender...and they're making love. Your solo fits with both themes [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Cheers,
    Nick

Comment

Rebecca

Hey guys it's been a while but i finally recorded something again [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      The guitarsolos are fully improvised and it's recorded in one take so it might sound a little bit of axis here and there [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

regards to les cheetam for providing this beautiful backing track

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/shakeel2002/rebecca.mp3

Enjoy,

Shakeel

http://members.lycos.nl/shakeel2001/

Comment

Wow thanks Makovai en Misanthrope!!! Thanks a lot for listening to my mp3 you guys rock [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

btw misanthrope you're great in making visualisations when listening to a song [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

excellent stuff as usual, keep em coming man, sounds awesome.
          cheers

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] get the point [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] great great stuff,Beautiful tone

Comment

awesome! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
              Amp... Pioneer
              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Alexi, Paris and dk2magic THANKS a lot guys !!! You make my day [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X