No announcement yet.

Over the Mountain... It's been a while!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the Mountain... It's been a while!

I haven't been playing as much lately as I would like to, and this effort shows it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, here's Over the Mountain by Ozzy. Fender\ Charvel\Warmoth\Dimarzio mutt > J Station > Guitar Tracks 2. Bass is a beat up old POS Squire and the drums are the Drop and Drop drummer. Feedback is always appreciated!

http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/...hemountain.mp3

[ November 14, 2003, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: khabibissell ]

Re: Over the Mountain... It\'s been a while!

Hank Marvin plays Ozzy's Greatest Hits! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Nicely played, Steve. I liked having the melody line to listen to until the solo. And the solo sounded cool too. Wish I sounded like that as rusty as I am. Whadya do when you got your chops together? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Bro that was awesomme and a very very cool tone. Is that the J-Station??? If so do you have the patch for the rhythmn guitars you would like to share?? kammo1 [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That was really good. Great tone too. Please post more often [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

What's up Gary?!

I started with preset 1 for both rhythm and lead (both dry)

Rhythm: Rectified bass WAY down, boosted mids and treble. Gain about 6.5 Level on 8. Dry with a little compression added. Tweed 1x12 cab.

Lead: J Solo bass about half, boosted mids and treble. Gain on about 7 Level 9. Dry with a little compression added, Johnson 4x12 cab.

I added a little reverb afterward on all tracks with about a 60/40 dry to wet ratio.

Comment

BUMP! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Any comments on the mix? I tried to dial in each instrument so they would sit in the mix separately. You can be critial as I know I'm not a rock star... This is just for fun, but I want to get better at it.

Comment

Man I just finished listening to this, I've always wanted to lean this song myself.
              Good recording & playing sweet tone to.
              [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
              X