UNDER EDEN - Phoenix on Frozen Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNDER EDEN - Phoenix on Frozen Wings

It's been a long time since I've had any new music to post in here, but my band (Under Eden) just finished mastering our new EP entitled Phoenix on Frozen Wings. Below is the cover artwork, and under that is a link to the title track.

http://www.under-eden.net/Audio/UnderEden-Phoenix.mp3

The first three songs on the EP are new ones destined for our next full-length, and the final two are remixed/remastered versions of songs from our `05 debut. All of the new stuff was recorded by our vocalist, and except for the drum tracking, was all done using our own equipment. We will get the finished product this coming weekend, at which point we'll be selling the CDs online and at shows for a whopping $3. (If anyone is interested in getting a copy, PM me here.)

For the new material, we used a Jackson Concept JDX Dinky and Washburn Dime (dunno version) into a Peavey Rockmaster preamp, and for leads I used a Jackson TH-2 Stealth into an ART DST-4 preamp. The power amp is a Carvin T100 and the cab is a Peavey vertical 2x12 with Sheffields. Other than various other utility gear such as mics, EQs and such, that's really about it.

Hope you all like it.
    sigpic

I'm downloading the song right now (while listening to the Priest MP3 I just downloaded), so I can't comment on that yet, but I love your cover art.

Comment

great tune, Dissection vibe, i dig it.

Comment

Very nice man. Yes, it does have CLASSIC early Swedish melodic death vibe which I like. Not ATG clones which everyone seems to be beating to death lately. You're doing well with the Peavey/Art preamps. Your drummer sounds great and you're locked in with him nicely.

Cool..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Excellent! I must listen to this at home, my work speakers are shit, but it's still sounds great.
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
          X