Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you guess the amp? Heavy Tone inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you guess the amp? Heavy Tone inside!!!

http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Me..._000012913.mp3

Derek

Re: Can you guess the amp? Heavy Tone inside!!!

ENGL

genz benz El Diablo?

one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
      ENGL

genz benz El Diablo?

one of those.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope! I'll let you know after a couple more guesses from people.

Derek

Comment

Randall

Comment

A Gorilla Tube Cruncher? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

BTW, it sounds very cool and it seems very influenced by Morbid Angel. Then again, I just checked your profile and saw you're in Florida, so I can see how they're influencial on you! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Engl savage 120.....Thats what it sounds like.....The are the best metal amp ever....Why pay 3500.00 for diezels...and 2500.00 for weak soldanos.....when you can crushem all with the engl for around 1600.00....but since we know its not an engl...Im gonna guess....

Line 6 147 ?

Comment

FRAMUS COBRA!

Comment

Originally posted by abnertnt03:
                  Engl savage 120.....Thats what it sounds like.....The are the best metal amp ever....Why pay 3500.00 for diezels...and 2500.00 for weak soldanos.....when you can crushem all with the engl for around 1600.00....but since we know its not an engl...Im gonna guess....

Line 6 147 ?
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! You won!! Send me your address by email [email protected] and I'll send you an Engl shirt XL only and obly if your in the USA.Engl's are my Favorite amp's but the HD 147 is a total monster as well and a great addition to my personal amp collection.

BTW did you see my thread on another forum? What made you say line 6?

Derek

[ November 11, 2003, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: DerekB ]

Comment

Hey now Derek, *I* knew what it was and kept quiet so as to not spoil the surprise. Can I get a bumpersticker? LOL [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Originally posted by DerekB:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by abnertnt03:

Line 6 147 ?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! You won!! Send me your address by email [email protected] and I'll send you an Engl shirt XL only and obly if your in the USA.Engl's are my Favorite amp's but the HD 147 is a total monster as well and a great addition to my personal amp collection.

Derek
                    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

I am engl owner....2 savage 120s.....1 of them is the special edition. I guessed line 6 because I use a line 6 hd. I like the original better than the others because the rectifier sound is the best in that model.

I guessed the 147 because I just played through one and was f@ckin smoked with the tones it gets.And Line 6 stuff goes to digital so awesome.
                      It will be my next purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by abnertnt03:
                        I am engl owner....2 savage 120s.....1 of them is the special edition. I guessed line 6 because I use a line 6 hd. I like the original better than the others because the rectifier sound is the best in that model.

I guessed the 147 because I just played through one and was f@ckin smoked with the tones it gets.And Line 6 stuff goes to digital so awesome.
                        It will be my next purchase.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well if you want the shirt send me an Email. I just got them in today and they are available in XL only.

Comment

Since you kept the secret I'll send you an official ENGL pen. Shoot me your address and I'll send it.

Derek

Originally posted by Twisteramps:
                          Hey now Derek, *I* knew what it was and kept quiet so as to not spoil the surprise. Can I get a bumpersticker? LOL [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DerekB:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by abnertnt03:

Line 6 147 ?

Derek

Comment

Working...
                          X