Lame-o-rama noodling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lame-o-rama noodling

Here's a disjointed pile of riffs,assorted noises, bum notes,unshred, and harmonic tragedy, all for your listening pleasure [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Used: Pod, SL1, CE24,Strat, Guitartrax.

http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/mark//pearl.mp3

Re: Lame-o-rama noodling

Wow, Mark. I thought it sounded like a feast for the senses! By the way, I think you shred pretty well, and I also want whatever your smokin to come up with stuff like that! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Sounds really professional, it all melts together smoothly.

Very good!

Comment

Hey Dave, what's up with ya??!!

Heh, it must have been something I ate, I don't recall smoking anything... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks for the comments though. That one was recent, but I think I have some other bizarre stuff buried in the vault somewhere that I might post if I can find it. If you can't write good music, write weird music!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks Bob. It still seems a bit off to me, but glad you liked it. Professional?? Me?? Bwaaahahahahah. Any resemblance to anything professional was purely coincidental and fictional. Professional would be more like Bosch, Justin J. Wakely or Diablomozart etc.

Comment

Working...
        X