A lil tune to listen to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lil tune to listen to....

Thought I'd just slap up this lil demo I wrote and recorded in about 3 days or so. That's pretty short considering how long I usually take to write something, but then again, this tune is only 3 or 4 mins long.

Anyways, here it is:

Yak Whackin'

Re: A lil tune to listen to....

I like it, cool rhythm tone too. What gear did you use?

Comment

I liked it.....good feeling in your lead work. keep on rockin.

Comment

Nice groove in the rhythms. Good drum programming. There are a few parts that seem to "drop out" song-wise... they just need a searing lead over them or something.

Did you do the drum programming on this one? If so, nice job! I think that's what really shines here. Oooh... until the lead part at 3:00. Very nice.

Keep up the good work! Have you been to GuitarWar.com yet?

Annah

Comment

Thanks guys. I only really had about 2 or 3 days to get this written and recorded, so I didn't have much time to sit around really working on the piece. Yes, I did sequence the drums track myself. Thanks for the compliments there. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As for what gear I used... For this recording the stuff I used was:

Ibanez RG470 (my Jackson is in a different tuning, so I used my Ibanez) -> Crybaby 535Q -> V-Amp 2 -> Boss GE-7. I added some reverb to the little solo in the middle somewhere using a software plugin. The GE-7 was used for a mid-boost after the V-Amp for the leads.

Comment

Working...
          X