wanktacular clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanktacular clip

Friend of mine posted a backing track on harmony central with his bogner (I think an Uber, or an ecstacy) and I did a first take solo over it. I'm not real super pleased with what I did until the wah hits, and then I'm ok with it.

It's pretty notey, but I was having fun [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I used my Vetta and a Wolfgang Standard.

http://members.cox.net/vht50/BrentPete.mp3

Pete

Re: wanktacular clip

Pete, your simply a nut dude. What got more tired? Your foot or your wank hand?? cool...thanks for the clip as always. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

sounds awesome pete [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

can you post a link to the backing track? I may have a go at it [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Here ya go:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...hreadid=444544

link to it is in the thread... if you do one, post a link to it at harmony central too!

Pete

Comment

Zainy!I see you found the sweet spots in that L6 too. Like I always say Pete... Liquid. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Your playing is so fluid!

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V:
            Zainy!I see you found the sweet spots in that L6 too. Like I always say Pete... Liquid. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Your playing is so fluid!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks man!

Pete

Comment

That was awesome! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] It had a REALLY nice fluedy kinda tone to it...The bass was clipping my speakers for some reason though? Is that kinda in the mix? Or do my speakers suck at doing this song full justice? Awesome all over though..Specially the whole solo! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] And last but not least [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Ox

Comment

Twister,

That IS wanktacular! lol... I like the ending best. Keep on rockin, and thanks for sharing!

Annah

Comment

Working...
                X