Heavy Hi Gain Framus Cobra Clip!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Hi Gain Framus Cobra Clip!!!

This clip was done by my friend Seth with the Framus Cobra and is the same song that was just posted in my Savage 120 Clip Thread. The clip starts out with 2 tracks panned hard left and right and then turns in to just 1 track that was copied and panned hard left and right. This happened cause my memory on my recorders card was full and cut the rest off.

Heres the link,

This clip was done by my friend Seth with the Framus Cobra and is the same song that was just posted in my Savage 120 Clip Thread. The clip starts out with 2 tracks panned hard left and right and then turns in to just 1 track that was copied and panned hard left and right. This happened cause my memory on my recorders card was full and cut the rest off.

http://rocksolidamps.com/MP3/PTLS2.mp3

Derek

Re: Heavy Hi Gain Framus Cobra Clip!!!

Hey man, could you share the settings?
    Would be very grateful!!

Comment

man, this one is bonerlicious too. Do you ever see these amps available used ? [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I doubt there are used Cobra`s around. I think they started manufacturing them in 2001. And they`re too good to get rid of them so fast [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        I got lucky and got a new head+cabinet for 1250 EURO(don`t know what`s that in $$, guess around 1500). And that`s a great deal.
        All I can say about the amp is: [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X