Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
    Uhm...thanks bro :ROTF: but, I'm no where near that good!! That's John

Great tune bro. Love it!! As usual you are amazing. Great sense of melody, made for a great hook, and tune. I really like it.

Oh, and nevermind Bill, he was (an might still be) high
    Man, I was half in the bag that morning, I was just waking up. As I was listening to it I thinking that don't sound like Jeri's normal stuff at all. Maybe she's been cookin' somethin' up on the side or sumthin.

John, I listened to it again..clear headed this time. Very nice..very cool song..and vid.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I watched some of your vids, cool stuff.
      Last edited by scotty; 04-08-2008, 01:17 AM.
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

cool tune, awesome vid, nice work

Comment

Great tune! Nice video too. Video game stuff always works great for a youtube clip.
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Great song indeed!

Comment

Great job on the song. and the others that I checked out on your band page.
              DK2M
              Fender Strat (Made in USA)
              Epiphone Les Paul Classic Quilt Top

Comment

Thanks alot guys. I can't wait until we get some mix downs for our newest CD. It should blow you guys away. Preliminary reviews are telling us it sounds like a cross between Disturbed and Dream Theater. I can tell you one thing for sure... its really melodic heavy and driving. The guitar amp tones are the best I have ever got. They are Carvin V3 and POD X3. Most are 3 or 4 blended guitar amps. We used alternate tunings, Amplitube and all kinds of plug ins along with conventional all tube amps pretty much dimed out. I can't wait to share.

Comment

Very impressive!
                  "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                  X