Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to play something

o.k.,
    we all know i am a retarded and fully handicapped, but i have a c.d. of me and my band
    back in the days of glory, how do i put a song up here?
    tommy
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: how to play something

Hey there tommy, just go to www.onlinerock.com sign up for free and you get 10 megs of free space to upload your stuff. When your done uploading it, just use the "URL" button below the "Instant UBB Code™ " heading and post a link to it like you would a website. Did this help? If not I'm sorry, as I'm a bit of an idiot too..... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

buddude,
      that reads like swahili to me, but my buddy badseed (dave stremel) has the cd and maybe he can make heads or tails of it and post a tune. there is a few cool ones on there that i would like to be abused about here on the board. thanks for the help. i will see if dave can get on it now.
      tommy

Comment

"buddude" that's great!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sorry I wasn't much help, I'm sure someone around here will explain it better than me. Can't wait to here some of your stuff tom!

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey Guys

Who has a ripper.....?

Tommy needs to rip this from cda to mp3 and then we will send it to onlinerock.com
          It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Why don't you put the disc in your computer, save to to the C drive, then upload it on to a site, and post the link here?

Comment

john,
              that would be just too damn easy, you are dealing
              with a sub-canine mind here!!
              it's actually almost done and should be up soon.
              tommy

Comment

xp should have built in ripper in media player..lol i was going to say this last night..but i thought you know a lil about computers

if you havnt XP....search for Audiograbber on the net..that will ripp it just fine

hint hint......Wavelab and all the plugins that go with it will encode to mp3 and give you **** hot mastering tools to have it sound just the way you want

kazaa will have all that stuff,cant wait to hear it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

it's up now, '83 san dimas kevin posted it here.
                  i am open to all abusive criticism, it is not the most high tech sound but i think the tune was catchy.
                  tommy

Comment

Working...
                  X