Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site update

Hi guys,added a couple more tunes to my site and a few vids

there are still loads more vids and songs to come,i will slowly put them up there

the 2 new songs are...

pedal to the metal(a malmsteen like tune full of pedal licks writtten for gwar)

Black Tie(a tune i did prowar sid and Danny D kicked my arse)

mmmmmmm i think a few have seen the vids,the blues one in A is the newest

http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/justinjwakely/

Re: site update

Great playing!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I'm listening to "pedal to the metal" right now! Very cool! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Black tie is way cool too!

Nice looking site, do you have a better pic of the BC Rich (Gunslinger or ST3? I can't really tell [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )?

Anders
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Awesome.......I love your tunes. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

As always Justin, I'm truly impressed with your speed and clarity. Your talent is amazing.... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Sweepin' like a short janitor after a parade!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

he he he thanks guys,been away this weekend and just got back.

ohh man yeahh that BC Custom Strat rocks mate,will have to do some homework on it as i got it recently(this year)and we all know bolt on BC's are very hard to legit..it should be an early 80's american custom strat,with barcus berry pickups(smooth)and a shaller floyd(*no floyd rout into body so perhaps a new adition from an previous owner)but it might be a mongrel..lol...has those terrible BC mini switches and feels and plays like other bc's..i will take some better jpegs of it mate,and stick on my site with the link here..anyway its a cool machine

thanks a lot guys [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds great, I'm looking forward to the pics! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I'd really like to own a BC Rich! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anders
              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] The older BC Rich's are the sleeper buy of the century if you can get an older one that was pre Class Axe....and not one of the terrible NJ imports. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

The American ST-3, Gunslinger, and Assassin are terrific values...some offering neck through construction, for not a whole lot of cash used....the ones made in LA are actually very very good quality guitars.
                [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome site Justin.

Comment

thanks John,i should thank kaizen for the work on it..lol..i have trouble playing my guitars let alone doing the site like he has

i have done a load of (quick lick)vids,am making them download friendly size at the moment.Jackson used in the vids and up close shots so both hands are in the frame as i play.

have a cool taffola lick(his only one..lol..actualy make that two i did his country 6th open string desending lick too)

and some normal sig stuff i do..bar scoops on arps before pinky slides(over the rainbow)
                    gambale type arps(cool sounding)Nuno type picking melodic licks....octave quick fire blues scale and seq..damm ..mmmmmm yeahh blues licks...wide interval picking/tapping..arp combo's..easy pick licks..lol...like i said there are loads..will get to work on it..will get some good photo's of the BC too [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

ok vids are now done(was a nightmare to tab them on screen but i did it)and its easy now [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/just...y/myself.shtml

Comment

Are you actually left handed? or is it just the art work?

Comment

i use both hands mate [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

hey justin ive been playing along with your lessons and its definately kicked up my playing a notch! I'm Not quite as fast as you though yet [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Definately put up some more lessons

Comment

glad you liked them mate,thats the point.i have loads more planed and now that the tab is working on screen i can do more

will have to work around the tab window problems,long licks fill the screen up quick..so i might split vids up from(long distance)to short distance and tab smaller section of the licks in each so the whole screen isnt a blur.

try out this dude as well,he is THE BEST guitarist i have heard full stop..better than any pro(imo)

http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/kaizen/

working on a guitar collection page,so i can get loads of photos of my axes and gear [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X