Hey guys, it's been awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, it's been awhile

I haven't been posting alot here at the JCF lately. Been busy gearing up for a big move. This mp3 is my first atempt at writing/playing all the instruments, even drums (way green on drums...go easy). No they aren't programmed,believe me they would sound much better if they were [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] . It was fun to do. Check it out and see what you think, just don't expect TOO much.
    http://www.ventt.com/audio/blues/blown.mp3

M

Re: Hey guys, it\'s been awhile

Hey Matt...how ya been and where are you moving to?

Pretty cool mp3 too...very nice! Dig that neck p/u tone 2:00 into it.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Doing pretty well Shawn,thanks. How've you been? Looks like I'm headed to Ft Lauderdale FL. Thanks for the props. I'll be around more here again in a month or so. Keep your fingers crossed for me. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

M

Comment

Snazzy pickin' I like your writing style,it sounds very developed already. Nice dark feel to it. Tone was cool too. Wish I could get a tone like that. I'm stuck with a pod. All the lead work was really really good. Great work, bud. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet! And, the drums were good, too!
          Brian

Comment

Thanks guys, most appreciated.

Markpb-All the guitars were recorded direct using my Line6 Vetta. It took a little while to adjust to it (I played a Mesa Recto forever) but now I LOVE it! I just finished listening to your latest here, VERY impressive. Good luck w/ the contest. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

M

Comment

Working...
            X