Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Article 13 Strikes Again!

This is a GREAT song!

I find myself listening to it over and over.

When can I buy the CD?

[ May 29, 2003, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: rEs ]
    I made a rock n roll sin when I tried giving in to make money, had to turn down low.

Comment

i love the fade in/out at the end! really cool song, and your guitars sound AWESOME!!! not a big fan of the singer, but i'll DL the other song too.
      great riff, and i'm lookin fwd to more!

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

chuck, i gotta say....your tone just kills. i've listened to the tunes a few times, and man.. what a great sound!

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks again everybody for the kind words and props. Mark and I are completely over the moon about how well recieved these songs are! Big ol perma-grin!
          I should have CDs today and can start sending them out Monday, so if you want one, shoot me an email. If you could Paypal me a buck-or-two to help with postage, that would be awesome but NOT a requirement.

Hafta give Mike Soldano the props for the tone there, Sully. All I did was cut a REALLY biggass check!

Comment

Sounds great Chuck! The intro/main riff reminds me of a cross of "Just Got Paid" and "Gimme Back My Bullets". (Unless my memory of ZZ and Skynyrd is failing)
            You rip but the vocals are kinda nasal-ly and a bit out of tune at the beginning.
            Otherwise... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ May 30, 2003, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: Swillmaster ]

Comment

Count me in...I will buy your CD! This rules, and I kind of liked the vocals. They grew on me after listening to it a few times. Killer!
              Brian

Comment

That Friggin rocks! The tone of that kicks ass! I gotta get an slo next.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The mix sounded great apart form the solo needing to be boosted a bit
                  bring the lead up in that section,crank it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

also are these drums?dont sound it to me.well not an acoustic kit anyway [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] if they are then change your drummer as he sounds like a computer playing it!!a decent acoustic with good brass would make it shine better(i also noticed what sounded like a drum glych/timing error later on..not a biggy but still there

tone sounds killer,same sort of tone i use.

you could also break the comp up over the verse section.sounds killer but adding diationc triads/chords related to the scale into the mix would highlight/embelish and keep the listeners interest a little more

good track,well played with great tone
                  singer was fine to..a little borderline in a couple of places but nothing major

Comment

we're trying to find a drummer to do a fill in temp thing, but so far that has been a joke
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ouch.

Comment

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] You still got me Kevin............................................. .............
                      Anyway i think Chucks stuff is to mellow for you.
                      Originally posted by kevhogAZ:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> we're trying to find a drummer to do a fill in temp thing, but so far that has been a joke
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ouch. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Jeez Kev, I wasn't thinking of you when I said that.
                        I was thinking about the drummers we've talked to that are active in the local scene.

Ahh...jeez... [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Good times!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                          I'm with everyone else, keep us up updated when ya have some cd's pressed.
                          *takes his place in line to snag one*
                          I find myself giving this toon a spin every time I plop my @ss into the ol' puter chair.

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That's great, Chuck! I love the groove and really dig the Klaus Meine/Don Dokken type vocals! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                            X