Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Article 13 Strikes Again!

Wow!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

That's a really sweet song! Great sounding guitars! I really like your singer also, rock on man [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

****, really great stuff, can't stop listening to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
      Laundry Song!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Jeez, that one is gonna stick now! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">maybe your singer could work up an intro like Bruce's to Revelations on Live After Death? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

great song, I loved the contrast

Comment

Chuck.... AWESOME!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I love this stuff! This is the kind of hard rock a really crave! I checked out the mp3 forum to see if I could find some inspiration for my own playing, and I think I found it! Killer tone! F'n SLO ROCKS!. Great playing...hope you don't mind if I steal some riffs! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Please post more !!

-Kenn

Comment

Kinda sounds like skid Row, and the skids rock. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] The slo rocks though
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

You guys!! Thank you so VERY much!
              I emailed Mark with the links to these two threads and he finally read them and was floored! He called me right away happy as all get out! So thanks to you, by JCF family, for making HIM so happy! That means a lot to me as well.

I hope the music scene is ready for this kind of music, cause we ain't foolin around! As soon as wel have the CDs duped, prolly a week or so, we'll be sending them all over the place to anyone who wants one.

I gotta say, the support here has cemented my resolve to push this all the way. I know Mark ain't foolin around either, and he has some good connects, industry lawyers and folks like that. He has been offerd a couple of songwriter publishing deals that he passed on late in the negoation stages cause the deals just weren't good enough.
              Rik, I will need your mailing addy so I can get one to you ASAP. Think you can really get it some rotation?

Comment

I like it. But I'm a lousy judge. I like everybody's stuff but my own. its interesting, I hear a little Dream Theater, mostly because of the way the breaks are arranged. I definatly hear scorpions in the vocals. But overall, I enjoyed it alot. Good job.

Comment

Chuck!! Tasty guitars dude, real tone!! Very nicely done and put together, quite seriously professional! Radio worthy.

Definitely a Klaus clone vocalist, pretty cool.

Comment

I'm not into the vocals, but I love that chugga chugga stuff! What clubs do you guys play?

Ever play here?

http://www.alicecooperstown.com/

I've never been there, but I notice they're booking tribute acts, and I'd like to help put togather a Hangar 18 Phx -&gt; Vegas tour.

LMK
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Standard rock club stuff...before we fired our drummer. NOT the guy on the MP3s! He'll be moving down here in a couple three months and we're trying to find a drummer to do a fill in temp thing, but so far that has been a joke.

Never played Cooperstown, but I'm sure that's inevitable. I don't have any contacts there to help you out with, but hey, if you're coming thru town, well cool!

Comment

All I have to Say Chuck (and Mark)
                        Is I like it.
                        Way better then the other stuff I have heard.

Hey Newc Marks Voice Kicks Ass.

On the first verse he is building tension like a good solo
                        he is getting you in to the song kind of like letting the listener hear his pain.

One thing Chuck
                        you can call me or email and yell at me. But mark is pulling the vocals a little on the chorus he needs to give more in the Chorus and the bridge it should be a longer scream

Real cool solo kind a Lynch like need more
                        but I would have to say
                        real good tune...............

And you can Dance to it.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ May 27, 2003, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: JacksonShredder ]

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
                          Now look what ya did, ya big sillies! Ya went and made me feel good about Halcyon Days, so now I'm posting this one, "Done With My Darks"

Letsee...Les Paul/SLO on left side, Mark and his very cool Gunslinger through his Single Recto and G75 loaded Marshall cabon the right, leads are Me-the-Solo-Hog again right up the middle with the GMW Jake. Hope you like it!

Article 13 - Done With My Darks
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">... theres no nu metal riffs in there Chuck , it's just good old fu-cking heavy metal with a modern sound , I really like it man [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I downloaded this the other day and have only just now listened to it. Chuck, when you guys get some CDs pressed, I don't want you to send me one - I wanna buy one. You guys should definitely be getting paid for this stuff [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc, whatchoo talking about "Gnu-Metal chugga chugga"? Plenty of metal bands were doing syncopated rhythm parts back in the day.

I loved it. This song rocks, beginning to end.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Yes! Finally great vocals and Heavy riffin!!!! I'd get the CD. Man this stuff is gonna come back. Thanks for bringing metal to new century. I've missed this stuff. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Great Stuff Chuck, I loved the contrast between the guitars and vocals. It made each more dominant if that's possible even at the same time!
                                The world needs more of this. BTY when will you guys be playin' out again? Still waiting to catch your group live.
                                Keep on Rockin' [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X