Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally got the nerve to post!!!!

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
    Dave, just listened to it. Sounded great. To me it sounded a little bit like an Allman Brothers jam. I may just be showing my age, though. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Scott [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] ! I'll take that as a compliment since they were some of THE best. I'm also a big Allmans fan.

Dave-&gt;
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dave, just listened to it. Sounded great. To me it sounded a little bit like an Allman Brothers jam. I may just be showing my age, though. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by makovai:
        Very Very Very Satriani, I throughly enjoyed. It was so peaceful. Nice job
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, thanks for the comments!! By the way, love your vette!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave-&gt;
        Dave ->

Comment

Very Very Very Satriani, I throughly enjoyed. It was so peaceful. Nice job

Comment

Definitely a cool summertime song. Listening to it, I was brought back in my mind to a lazy afternoon on the beach in Baja, sipping a Pacifico with my girl next to me and our toes in the sand with not a care in the world! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey thanks Ron! Sounds like a great memory..... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave-&gt;
              Dave ->

Comment

Working...
              X