I said............ BITE ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I said............ BITE ME!

Annah, the last two tracks you've posted have been your best so far. Also, that Boneglove tune is cool (Push).

Comment

Thanks Khabibisell!

Dudes... I can't wait 'til you can hear our new Boneglove stuff. It's not ULTRA-heavy like the majority of stuff heard here at the JCF (or even my own stuff), but it's heavy, and it's got a funkin' groove to it which makes it fresh and lively. Plus, we have our secret weapon, Ali, on keys and angelic backing vox. And I think you guys will really dig the solos that Damian, our other guitarist, plays. He's quite a shredder.

We've got a show at the Hard Rock Cafe on the 16th (two days!), then a show the next night, and another show in Dallas two days after that. After all these gigs we'll be taking a recording hiatus for a few months to lay-down the new stuff. I've a feeling it's going to be a pretty good album. We're having lots of fun doing it, that's for sure.

Annah

Comment

Annah, I liked "On the Prowl" more.
        This last one is not organic, feels like riffs glued together, without a real thread, if you get what I mean. "On the Prowl" succeeded more in taking the listener to some emotional zone.

Just a personal opinion [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

BYE

Comment

ok now how bout some pics from that session and I'll be ****ing happy ! lol ! just kidding [no I am not post em ! lol !] sounded great man ! //Steve

Comment

The song rules, Annah. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

But what was with that long, long strain of silence, and then suddenly jumping in and talking with about 10-15 seconds left?

[ April 18, 2003, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: Emperor Nakoo Hiryuu ]

Comment

Nakoo... that's not long, long silence at the end..... just crank it up and listen closely.
              Annah

Comment

Working...
              X