Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The cats are on the prowl... where are YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The cats are on the prowl... where are YOU?

Lou and Annah sittin' in the tree....K-I-S-S-I-N-G....first comes love...then comes marriage.....then comes Annah with all of Lou's guitars, alimony, the house, a car, and everything else after the marriage ended in divorce after only three months due to Lou's fetish with drinking Beam&Coke, eating hot wings and onion rings and then "sheeting" Annah.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

she's mine! back off man! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

ROCK!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Annah...grrrrrr meow. I'm thinking about moving to uh,where is Annah from? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

she's mine! back off man!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Get lost bro, I called dibs. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

i'll kick your ass buddy! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> she's mine! back off man!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Get lost bro, I called dibs. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Wow! Another well written piece you have offered
              up Annah. I beleive you are fine producer and
              an accomplished musician. I wish I had your
              mixing skills as I am all thumbs in this regard.
              Hows the band/studio gig going? Ever produce for
              other bands/Musicians? If not you should consider
              doing so.

Ric

Comment

Thanks you guys!

Ric: Thank you! I appreciate what you said. The Boneglove album is in pre-production and we're finishing-up the writing on one more song, though we've got five new ones that we want to work on, too. But we will be literally recording all the new tracks (10 of them) at home first; drums, bass, guitars, etc. for our singers/keys so they can finish writing their parts. Then, after that, we'll go into a real studio and actually record the album. Should be fast and easy that way. Doing the pre-production should help us overcome the time-wasting hurdles that we'd run into in the studio, which would cost us an arm and a leg. We expect the album to be done this summer.

As for me producing other people, I wouldn't mind that at all. I love the studio and enjoy doing every aspect of studio work. I have recently been asked to write/record lead tracks for a local band's project, which I look forward to doing. That will likely not be done at my place, though.

SanDimas: I used my RR1 into my Lexicon G2 into my CreativeLabs Live!128 and then into Sonar 1.0. The drums are tracked in Sonar with midi as is the bass line.

This song, like much of my new solo stuff, is done a riff at a time and I usually start with a drum beat, then add a rhythm guitar to it. The way I recorded this song was sort of piecemeal. I wrote a section of drums, then recorded a rhythm guitar part, then doubled that part and split those two tracks. Then I added the next riff the same way. Then mixed and matched the sections (cutting and pasting) until I got them where I liked them. Visual editing of music in that way is the SHIZZIT!
                After putting the foundation of the song together (drums and two rhythm guitars) I went back and listened to where I wanted solo parts to go. I wrote those a piece at a time, with each underlying riff. Then I recorded one solo track, panned it left, then went back and doubled that and panned it right. So in the end, all my solos are doubled too. If you listen to it with headphones on you can tell.
                Next I add a midi bass part and other midi stuff, strings, etc. Then finally added sound FX like the cat meowing.

Lou, Stuk, Buzz, you guys are just too damn funny! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks for makin' me laugh!

Annah

Comment

Annah, I seriously love that song and I am soo picky you gotta take this as a comlpiment. Very professional sound and great flow. Love it ^ 4.

Comment

SWEET! The Unison bends bits sounds really cool. Is this what boneglove is like?

Comment

Thanks SMK... no... Boneglove is a little bit different. Check out our website Boneglove Site and go to the music page. You should be able to hear tons of our stuff there.

Annah

Comment

cool **** man ! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I definitely relate...

[ April 15, 2003, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

Working...
                          X