No announcement yet.

Me playing a little Satriani tune...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Me playing a little Satriani tune...

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Thanks guys! i really appreciate your thoughts and criticism, positive as well as negative! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I must say that I'm satisfied with the tone, it turned out pretty nice! I really like the V-Amp 2, it works fine for me! Since I mostly play at home I don't have a need for ultra-professional equipment, my computer and V-Amp does it for me! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anders
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

I am impressed!

Comment

I am listening to this again and I have to say that I really appreciate your version of this song. Did you record a second time and re-post?... I think the "feeling" is there... the flow also... the tone close to perfect...

Do you have the backing tracks for this song?... I have a boss DR-5 here and I would like to load the midi file in it...

Comment

Thanks alot rodrigo_echeverri!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Nope, no repost or re-recording... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel that some bends are a little out of tune, maybe I should try to record it again and see if I can do a better version. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Anders

*Edit: Rodrigo, I mailed you the backing track, so check your e-mail! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ April 30, 2003, 06:48 AM: Message edited by: Anders ]

Comment

Originally posted by Anders:
            Thanks alot rodrigo_echeverri!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Anders. Rodrigo is my actual name.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Do you know how to make a wave file out of that midi file you sent me?...

[ April 30, 2003, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

Ok, then I'll call you Rodrigo from now on [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It's pretty easy to get it as a wavefile, just start the recording in some wave program, like Soundforge and hit play in winamp! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] That's the way I do it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anders

Comment

man i wish i could post one of these mp3 things my lead guitarist can play 300 beats per minute and he hardly ever messes up....i believe you guys would be very impressed....as soon as i can i'll have my friend post one of his solos....
                then a mp3 of us playing "master of puppets"....that would be cool...

Nice job Anders....keep it up.

[ May 02, 2003, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Black_Label ]

Comment

Black_Label: Thanks! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Yeah, have him post some mp3s, that would be cool! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Anders

Comment

didnt sound that bad at all,well done [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X