Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a quick solo, too intense? Please have a listen :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick solo, too intense? Please have a listen :)

Nothing fancy, very basic recording stuff, bit sloppy..

I tried having two solos at the same time, but one in each speaker. Do you like this effect or is it too much?

Please check it out: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3qum08

or mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?5yuzj1gqmwx

To make it more interesting, try to guess what guitar (brand/type) was used for recording

Thanks.
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Sounds like a duet from hell! I like it.

Comment

sounds different, but i like it

Comment

Good playing, but the hard-left/hard-right panning makes it sound kind of fizzy and digital when you listen with headphones.

Try each with a completely different sound, with a little L/R panning but not that much
        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Pretty cool. I liked it too. Tighten it up a bit and it'd be great !!!

I'll bet you used Ibanez guitars, let's say an RG of some sort or perhaps a Charvel Model 5.

Comment

Thanks for the comments! Greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the advice Delt, I'll try it out.

@ Heartfielder, the guitar used was a Squire Stratocaster, made in Indonesia It was my first guitar, but I still like it a lot.
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
              Thanks for the comments! Greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the advice Delt, I'll try it out.

@ Heartfielder, the guitar used was a Squire Stratocaster, made in Indonesia It was my first guitar, but I still like it a lot.
              Hey you let the cat out the bag really easy! I can't guess the guitar and the sound clip is not interesting to me anymore J/K

It sounds interesting and I don't know why but it reminded me of Scotch themes
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
              X