Dimarzio demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimarzio demo

I put together a short Dimarzio demo today, nothing serious, just the sounds with some wankery. The rhythm is the Norton in a mahogany Charvel, the first and last solo is the Solopro in the bridge(strat) and the harmony sweeps in the middle part are the V2.2 in the neck. I recorded direct with a Line 6 AX2.

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=EEKDIHHGQA9S
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Sounds great! I've got a brand new blue/black Norton still in the box laying around. I'll put it in something eventually.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sounds very good..nice lead work!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Emotion, man. I found myself jammin in my head along with that one, and i just had one word for you....

What gear did you use on this one?
        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Thanks guys, I wish I worked it out more but it's just a demo I did for the pickups. The Norton is working great in the TMZMAH and the solo stuff is on my strat with a Solopro in the bridge and V2.2 in the neck. I just plugged my AX2 into my recorder without compression so the pups could be heard in context.
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Nice soloing
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Loved it.
              The ending with the tasty solo was especially delicious... fade out on the incredible guitar solo... Wowies.
              A+
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, makes me want to do more.

Comment

Working...
                X