New Live Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Live Video

Sound isn't that great, i know, lol! But it's from a digital camera, so stop bugging me! :ROTF:

Anyway, you get the idea. We mixed some Brazilian rhythms with more traditional progressive ideas and some very different personal solos.

Hope you guys like it. If not, feel free to shoot me in the nuts

Rodrigo Out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_6EfHL3JN8
    Facebook - Youtube

Dude that is cool music. I wish the audio on the would have been better, great vid.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Thanks a lot Scotty!

Next concert we will have better video and audio, as i just bought a minidv video camera.

Thanks for checkin' out our stuff.
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I like it. Keep it up, I'm sure the recording doesn't do you guys justice. Cool feedback effects.

Comment

wow, that was seriously cool! Nice work, Rodrigo
          Hail yesterday

Comment

nice job, great stuff . that kicked ass as it is so I bet its even a million times better actually being there Live.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

@ aron: Thanks for watchin'. I love to play with feedback and the way you can get lots of harmonics and even arpeggios from it!

@ VitaminG: Thanks for takin' the time to check our stuff. It means a lot to me.

@ Shawn Lutz: Maybe in the future we will go play the states so you can see us first hand. Thanks for listenin'

Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I'd go see you guys
                -Adam

Comment

Very cool music, playing and band!!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

@ Adam: Who knows? I'll let you know for sure if we go the southern route.

@ Bill: Thanks once again for taking the time to listen to us.
                    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Rodrigo..do you guys have a cd out. I was shoppin' around @ The End records..while completely WASTED..and I thought I saw your band there, with your name in the Bio.."Rodrigo"..and I says to myself.."hey, I thinks that's my JCF broseppi!!!

That same night I saw and ordered Annah's IGNITOR cd..I didn't get it yet.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

sup bill? you wasted? gotta be kidding right? lol!
                        Actually we don't have a cd out just yet, but you got me interested in The End Records so I did a little research and there's a chilean band with a Rodrigo in it, but it's not TriSector (my band), it's called Human Factor and that Rodrigo's last name is Espinoza. I've yet to see 'em live though, so i can't really comment on the band.

Have a cold one on me bro!

Talk to ya' soon.

Rodrigo BUROTTO (lol!)
                        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Yeah..that's it!!! The Human Factor...damn, you're good!!!

You should be a cop!!!

Keep it heavy broseph!!!

Comment

samba metal
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

you look like a posterboard for Jackson

Great stuff, keep it up.

joe...
                              www.godwentpunk.com
                              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
                              X