Attempted Alternate Picking Exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attempted Alternate Picking Exercises

These are just runs that I fool around with. I was bored so I tried to show people how to play them. It probably won't help though, so ah well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvLof8iANec

cool clip, cody. Makes me think I should learn to play this guitar thingy, instead of just sitting around with it in my lap.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I think that was cool but a bit of explanation would have been nice. I dont feel like I learned any thing by watching that. Sorry. Your playing was great tho.
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
        I think that was cool but a bit of explanation would have been nice. I dont feel like I learned any thing by watching that. Sorry. Your playing was great tho.
        Yeah. I put most of what you need to know in the video description, but nobody seems to read those anyway. So talking would have been better.

Comment

Yor playing is really good. I wouldn't explain anything at all. But since you're on youtube..I'd play that with my teeth. For good measure, I'd slap the intro to meanstreets with my pud...the people love it!

Good playing..I listened to your other thingy too.

Cool,

Bill Z
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

tssssss you think that sucks, check out my "instructional" on sweeping diminished arps http://youtube.com/watch?v=F-dz7Vy8Xhs </rAndOOOMM>

(i really need to redo that with more..... um, "adequate" recording gear )
            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Very good man, I was checking out your sweep picking video's also. How do you like your cab and head?

Pretty clean playing man, makes me more determined =P.
              Originally posted by horns666
              The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Working...
              X