No announcement yet.

New instrumental up!! blues content...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New instrumental up!! blues content...

check www.myspace.com/spandexmilitia for a new instrumental which i recorded in my bedroom over the last 2 days. please let me know what u think. the song is called tired and lonely

k... Your drummer is one armed or something? Something is very wrong there. Get him some instruction.

Low levels, unmastered. I wouldn't put something like this up. You're definitely on a nice groovin path with your guitar work. Keep it up.

Comment

thanx for the feedback on the guitarwork, but, aron,

firstly...the drummer is a midi track that i programmed in my BEDROOM...its just a standard slow blues beat i programmed to quickly create a backing track. I'm a musician, not a drummer lol. secondly, lol, i'm in my BEDROOM...where do u suppose i would even fit a real drum kit in?

thirdly...why not? not everyone's a professional sound engineer u know...and not everyone has a nice couple of grand studio lying around. and it was made clear that i recorded it in my BEDROOM...what did u expect? i got neighbour's kids sleeping next door!! its purely to get some feedback on my playing. even then its not hideous production - its pretty good for bedroom demo quality - its a darn site better than some of the classic demo tapes from band slike metal church and anacrusis. it also pwns the production on pantera's first 4 albums lol. and they all got major deals out of it. and if its quiet its coz i level off all my mp3s at 89db
      Last edited by sonicsamurai; 12-07-2007, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Cool chops.
        I tend to agree about the recording.
        I use N-track, it has all kinds of effects for post processing,
        and only costs about 50 dollars US. But, I haven't posted anything yet,
        so I don't have any standing to be critical...
        Keep going, Sonic! You'll be alright.

Comment

Working...
        X