An invitation to hear and see my band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An invitation to hear and see my band

To all of you Jackson maniacs in here, i'd be thrilled to have you visiting:

http://www.myspace.com/trisectorband

You can find some of our music and our first and only video to date.

Plase leave some feedback if you have some time to spare.

Thanks a bunch in advance, it really means a lot to me.

Rodrigo.
    Facebook - Youtube

A little jazz-y for my personal taste (thrash), but you guys certainly seem to be skilled and you have good taste in instruments. Plus your myspace page is very Christmasy.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
      A little jazz-y for my personal taste (thrash), but you guys certainly seem to be skilled and you have good taste in instruments. Plus your myspace page is very Christmasy.
      Well, thanks a lot for checking it out. Lol @ the "Christmasy" comment. It's so hard to come up with a decent myspace layout... :ROTF:
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Very Nice Rodrigo..I enjoyed that. Very good playing!

Bill Z Bub
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nice technique, I like other than 4/4 - really nice, I hear some Dream Theater & Fates Warning inspiration
          Let's try to fight with alcoholism! Drink more and leave less for others

Comment

dude once again...
            i really dig the vibe you guys have.
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

@ Bill: Thanks pal! I'm glad you liked it.
              @ b3ny666: Cool that you noticed the, TriSector's time signature is 3/4. In Cataclismo, we use, 12/8, 5/4, 3/4, 6/8 & 9/8. I did hear a lot of Dream Theatre when they were starting, but not anymore.
              @ dk2magic: Thanks for your words.
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

We just added a new tune and a live video.
                Thanks for checking it out!
                Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Pretty good, like my metal a little faster.
                  Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Great stuff man, Dig it!
                    Guitars:
                    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                    Amp:
                    VOX AD30VT

Comment

Thats cool. You have a unique sound. Thanks..

Comment

Rodrigo - I'm curious. How is that almost every "friend" on your myspace page is a famous artist of band? I really know very little about myspace but I did notice this. Just a curious question. Not being a smart ass.
                        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

@ shreder13: Thanks man. We're working on a fast track to complete our first official record.

@UFORocks: I'm thrilled you liked it pal!

@jgcable: That's exactly what we've been after, to get our own sound and style, and i think we're getting there. Thanks for listening.

@MikeStrat: Thanks for taking a peek at our myspace. It's actually pretty simple, I visited the myspace of people that inspires me and that i've ben listening to since i can remember, and sent 'em a "friend request", then, it's up to that people to say yes or no to the request. 99% of the times, we got a positive.
                          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
                          X