Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trainwreck clone live clip

http://members.cox.net/okstrat/WreckedEagles.mp3

Don't expect too much from my playing, this is from the 3rd set (after too many beers) and was the 2nd time we've played the song live and the fourth time we've played it. Lead singer flubbed a few words, I meandered quite a bit on the solos, but listen to the guitar tone... I really dig it. Boosts for leads were from a modded box I built with two huge resistors and a relay. amp was cranked otherwise, into a Fender closed back 1x12 with a celestion GT75. It actually wasn't super loud onstage, and worked pretty well.

Is that the Express, or the Liverpool? IIRC, you have clones of both.

Sounds great, you can't beat a 'wreck.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Thanks Mike. It's the liverpool, haven't received my express kit yet. Can't wait to see what the difference is.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
        Thanks Mike. It's the liverpool, haven't received my express kit yet. Can't wait to see what the difference is.

Pete
        The Express is not as open sounding as the Liverpool. It is the crunchmaster general.

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin View Post
          The Express is not as open sounding as the Liverpool. It is the crunchmaster general.

Mike
          Cool, I hope my kit gets here soon!

Comment

Yeah like your playing ever could be bad haha.
            Sounds like a very nice and interesting amp. I definitely can hear why those amps (originals/clones) gets mentioned so often.

On a side note right now i am working on a BadCat clone so i am also anxious about a new amplifier sound, that is if it sounds after i finished it Also it's the first EL34 amp i will own.

Flo
            http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Working...
            X