Before The Dawn (Heavy Metal)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before The Dawn (Heavy Metal)!

Hello guys! This is my last attempt to do a nice heavy metal track, let me know what you think! In order to download the mp3 you have to copy and paiste the link on the adress bar, or right click on the link and choose "save as"... for the guitars parts I've used my Carvin DC127 and a Pod 2.0. The bass is a Yamaha Rbx, also recorded with the Pod. Enjoy!

http://extendedpower.altervista.org/Before_The_Dawn.mp3

I was not prepared for that. I thought you did a heavy version of the Judas Priest song.:ROTF:

They playing was awesome.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
      I was not prepared for that. I thought you did a heavy version of the Judas Priest song.:ROTF:

They playing was awesome.
      Ahahahahahahahahah!

Anyway, do you liked my Before The Dawn?

Comment

always glad to hear you stuff, sounds tight and well focused, solo sounds great note wise, but the eq was a bit fuzzy. all around a great tune.
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Thank you pal, you're always very kind!

Comment

Kickass
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

the vocals sound a bit like that of rock'n'rolf. smoother than his though
                he's got great voice

Comment

thank you! By the way this:

is one of my favourites LP.

Comment

Working...
                  X