X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
    Also how do you expect me to play Marty's solo
    One note at a time...

You've got some skills. Hopefully someday I'll get to hear more. Old Megadeth is some tricky stuff to pull off, but those driving rhythms never fail to get the blood pumping.

Thanks again for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by tolstoi View Post
      One note at a time...

You've got some skills. Hopefully someday I'll get to hear more. Old Megadeth is some tricky stuff to pull off, but those driving rhythms never fail to get the blood pumping.

Thanks again for sharing.

I suppose I'll get learning it soon, Mustaine's is pretty easy. That was basically just worked out in 5 minutes or so.

And again, You're welcome.

Comment

Damn brother! that was badass.

Makes me go and polish up on my skills. I liked the tone, a little too much mids for my taste but damn spot on for Megadeth for what your useing.

I like it!!

MORE!!!!!

Comment

Sounded pretty good there, is that program anything like acid pro? I am still waving mics infront of amps and trying to get sound overlaid the old fashioned way (hence I haven't posted any of my terrible quality recordings on here!).

Wake up Dead is still a song that eludes me a bit, I play most of the riffs ok, but Poland's solos always get me. Damned jazz musiciams why can't they just play in normal times! Same reason I can't do most of Peace Sells!

Mind you the Friedman solos aren't exactly easy, maybe I just suck at guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
            Sounded pretty good there, is that program anything like acid pro? I am still waving mics infront of amps and trying to get sound overlaid the old fashioned way (hence I haven't posted any of my terrible quality recordings on here!).

Wake up Dead is still a song that eludes me a bit, I play most of the riffs ok, but Poland's solos always get me. Damned jazz musiciams why can't they just play in normal times! Same reason I can't do most of Peace Sells!

Mind you the Friedman solos aren't exactly easy, maybe I just suck at guitar!

Mustaine's solos are the "simple" ones but any of the lead guitarist solos will be hard, and don't worry, I know what you mean about Jazz musicians, there's one bit on peace sells which I can never get the timing right- it just sounds like a mess.

But anyway, 1 bar at a time and you'll get the solos nailed pretty hard

Comment

Nice job, not an easy song
              http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

A.
                Last edited by electricalmagik; 03-22-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

^^ noted

Comment

Working...
                  X