X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i jammed with John Bonham!!!

well, er, not exactly.

http://cyberjamarchive.com/uploads/M...shbehavior.mp3

I found some drum parts that he recorded, and decided to throw a song together. This is a drum outtake from "fool in the rain"

Parts were recorded with either my gibson les paul studio lite, or my homemade guitar, through a fulltone fat boost, boss ge7 eq, and an epiphone valve junior. The valve junior is running into a weber attentuator with a line out, and the line out is going to a line 6 toneport, for cab simulation.
    www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Guitar man , this was really cool man!!!

Comment

cool Patrick

so when are you going to give rusty cooley some lessons?
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Well said Endrik , to my ears Patric is a lot more talented and better player than Rusty.

Comment

Patrick just flat out rocks, he has a good ear, cool ideas, ability to groove and play riffs and licks wich you can actually remember... and most important... he is a natural born songwriter.... something wich 99% fretboard wizards are not... did I mention he rocks and plays with balls and attitude.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

lol, i may be half-decent at guitar, or at least some of you guys say i am, but lets get one thing straight here fellas. I am NOT better than rusty cooley.

yall are WAY too kind, lol.

Comment

Awesome!
              My Main Rig:
              '87 Charvel Model 4A
              Peavey KB100 amp
              Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
              '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
              '05 Ibanez RG320FM
              '86 Ovation Pinnacle
              '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
              '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Originally posted by guitar08man View Post
                lol, i may be half-decent at guitar, or at least some of you guys say i am, but lets get one thing straight here fellas. I am NOT better than rusty cooley.

yall are WAY too kind, lol.
                dude, don't bullshit yourself
                a lot of folks are good on guitar, but you rock... there's a difference dude, Rusty was born with great physical abilities and a discipline to practice a lot, but you were born as a better overall musician and you know it, who do you think mr. Texan Billy Gibbons would like more?

Comment

+1 . Also Rusty has serious problems with timing

Comment

Nice

That last solo was sweet, good tone and awesome playing!..

Comment

lol, if you guys insist...

Comment

Working...
                      X