My band again..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My band again..

Hey, just thought I'd let you know that my band has made our tunes downloadable on our myspace at:

www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Yeah, I know - I don't like listening to crappy bands either, and I don't like whoring my own band, but if you have the time to check us out, please do - and let me know what you think..

Thanks guys!

M.
    My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

That was cool, refreshing, straight-ahead stuff! Definite Motorhead vibe on Drink Fuck Drive and Fuck this World. I like the way Flatliner changes up at around 2:30, kinda cool & old-school rock 'n roll like. Love the catchy riff in Monster. That's a good tune. I bet you guys put on a fun show & I also bet the ladies get into it too, which isn't always the case with harder music.

Comment

Sounded pretty cool to me. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
        That was cool, refreshing, straight-ahead stuff! Definite Motorhead vibe on Drink Fuck Drive and Fuck this World. I like the way Flatliner changes up at around 2:30, kinda cool & old-school rock 'n roll like. Love the catchy riff in Monster. That's a good tune. I bet you guys put on a fun show & I also bet the ladies get into it too, which isn't always the case with harder music.
        Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate your kind words! Well, we try to put on a decent show, at least we move around - and we're not looking at our shoes, hehe..I'm gonna get some vids up fairly soon, you'll see

Comment

Originally posted by kinglou View Post
          Sounded pretty cool to me. Thanks for sharing
          And that goes for you too Lou, thanks a lot!!

Comment

If you've got Yngwie on *drums*....you got a band indeed.

Comment

Working...
            X