My music on FOX Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My music on FOX Sports

For those of you in the New England area, there's a new TV show that'll be on the Fox Sports Network (FSN) called "Pit Stop Talk". It's a behind the scenes car racing show detailing events held throughout New England. The producers of the show were able to sell 16 episodes to Fox and I'm supplying the music for every episode. The show debuts on 1/21 at 2:30pm if anyone is interested in checking it out.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Right on!
    -Rick

Comment

SWEET!

Too bad I won't catch it way down here in TN
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Cool man, I got a bunch of songs on Fox too!
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Dude that is AWESOME, Matt!!!!
          I wonder if we get it here in northeastern PA? I will check.
          Congratulations! I'm a big fan of your playing, those producers made a great choice!
          Rock,
          Em

Comment

Thanks Em!

Jcm - What shows are you on?
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Cool man, I'll set the Tivo to record it and check it out.
              Congrats!

Comment

I sold several 2 min songs years ago and I still get the royalty checks. I even saw one of my songs in the 2000 world series! Usually my statement shows the songs used in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, nascar, tennis..you name it. The interesting part when you review a BMI statement is finding out where your songs were used. You might see 'Movie-Hong-Kong' or 'Italy-TV ad'. You never know where your song will go once it is in a sound library! The checks are shit but it's still fun to see where your songs end up! I can't belive they still use them as much as they do concidering I did all the songs on a 4track!
                Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Thats really cool matt! This thread has sparked my interest, as i am an aspiring musician myself. How did you manage to get in contact with ESPN, ect?
                  www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Very cool dude! Congrats!
                    - Adam

Comment

Very coool both of you! I also wonder if we'll get the show here in PA. The onetime theres a show on Fox I care about other than sports and we probably wont get it

Comment

Originally posted by guitar08man View Post
                        Thats really cool matt! This thread has sparked my interest, as i am an aspiring musician myself. How did you manage to get in contact with ESPN, ect?
                        One of my customers is the producer of this particular show. He was a fan of my stuff so when he needed backing music he asked me if I'd do it.

JCM - I've only given this particular guy permission to use my music... how did you get your songs into a library?

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                          One of my customers is the producer of this particular show. He was a fan of my stuff so when he needed backing music he asked me if I'd do it.

JCM - I've only given this particular guy permission to use my music... how did you get your songs into a library?
                          ah, And ill second that question to JCM, id really like to make money for a couple of BS tunes i have.
                          www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Working...
                          X