Jeff Beck - Come Dancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Beck - Come Dancing

I think I'm getting addicted to youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0bX5WqJpcw

BTW, Jeff Beck used an octave pedal on this track, so my playing is an octave above the original recording.
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

I'm not familiar with the tune but it seemed to track well with the original. Clean playing, very solid.. unison bends were right on. Good job.

Comment

Thanks charvelguy.

This solo was the first piece of music that I had to transcribe for homework at Berklee. That was 16 years ago, and I am a little surprised that I still remember it
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Well.. I have in the past 'said' rather unsavory things about Berklee here on the JCF just from personal experience.. but overall, I know they produce well educated and capable players..and in hindsight.. I wish I went to Berklee at least for some education in the field...but..just don't hit me with that headstock!

Comment

No sweat, bro I was only there for one summer semester, between my freshman and sophomore years at JHU in Baltimore.

Berklee guitarists got no love from the ladies, either, as we were notorious for being arrogant assholes. When I met girls, I had to tell them I was a piano performance major if I wanted to get lucky :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
          X