My Charvel in action - short vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Charvel in action - short vid

A bit of random jamming at the beginning of our song Vicious Circle this past Saturday. We're idiots, but we enjoy pretending like we can play...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO-clrdigK0

I can't say enough about how great this new Mahogany Charvel is, it deserves a better master than me. LOL

Thats the one strat Charvel I've been considering for a, "after the first of the new year" purchase. I just love the simplicity approach. Some may call it a plane jane, I call it a beauty. Nice palying on a nice guitar.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I was going to make a reference to an album my very first band made called "Vicious Circle" back when I first started playing. I remember a few years back doing a seach and quite surprisingly found quite a few results. The band name was Axiom. I used to dig the album cover, very cool idea from a graphic artist we hired. Was a spinoff of a cover from the New Yorker from like the 30's or 40's she dug up.

So I was going to link something just to show you (not that I care about the vicious circle thing, at all) but was completely surprised to find this instead of the reviews I found before:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2&category=307

All I can say is, while its neat to see the price tag on something you made when you were 18 years old, if someone buys that, they WILL be pissed.
      lmfao.

At any rate, you got some tone, and some nice picking technique. Keep shreddin
      www.myspace.com/madeaband
      www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

I like your tone what are you playing thru?
        Love to see people actually playing again.
        cool vid.
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Thanks guys. My amp is the Zakk Wylde JCM 800 full stack with a Boss SD-1 in front of it. I had some minor gain mods done to the head by a guy here in town that used to do guitar tech work for the Slipknot guitarists. His Marshall mods are very good, makes me sound better than I am. LOL

Comment

Wow
            My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

wow, that was some serious stuff! really loved the tone and your skilz.

anyone better than me is an inspiration!
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
              X